Soft pvc film is a new type of ceiling material, made of special polyvinyl chloride material, with good flame-retardant, cold-resistant, antibacterial, mildew, and non-toxic properties. Meanwhile, soft pvc film provides personalized design inspiration for different places with its soft characteristics, which has changed the limitations of traditional materials. Rich colors, diverse shapes, convenient installation, and simple maintenance make the limited space show unlimited charm. Soft pvc film is a decorative vinyl film specifically designed for the manufacture of interior ceilings. Whilst it is mostly used for flat suspended ceilings and light ceilings, it is suitable for more creative applications such as individually shaped ceilings, 3D light objects, walls or exhibition panels.
|Ceilling film | DuraFlex DLT-3101|
|Structure:||Single layer 100% PVC|
|Stretching MPa:||Vertical ≥13 / Horizontal ≥13|
|Breaking%:||Vertical ≥200 / Horizontal ≥200|
|Right-angle tear strength KN/M:||Vertical ≥45 / Horizontal ≥45|
|Flame retardent||Din4102 B1;NFPA701;CAPI84
|Meter per roll:||100m|
Soft pvc film features:
- Fireproof: B1, ASTM, BSSTANDARD476 PART 7 CLASS IY
- Energy saving: Less lights needed to make good visual effects
- Anti-bacterial: BIO—PRUF functioned, makes the good Anti-bacterial result
- Waterproof: he installation structure adopts a closed design, so when it encounters a leak, it can temporarily support the sewage and let the owner deal with it in time.
- Colorful: Made with different surface treatment, and can be printed with digital printer, makes vivid color designs.
- Innovative: Shaped by the structures, easy to install, and long life span.
- The standard fire retardancy level of our ceiling film is B-s2, d0 (in acc. with DIN EN 14716)
- B-s1, d0 (in acc. with DIN EN 14716) available for selected colours
- Certified QM system (in acc. with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008)
- Certified low water vapour permeability
- Material holds back a certain amount of water in case of water damage