Durability benefits of PTFE coated fiberglass
- Lifespan exceeding 30 years
- Can withstand temperatures of -100 F to +450 F (-73 C to +232 C)
- Tensile strength of 500,000 PSI (more than 10 times the tensile strength of steel)
- Chemically inert
- Resistant to micro-organisms
- Immune to UV degradation
- Resists the build-up of environmental pollution
- Does not discolor over time
- Does not become brittle over time
Environmental benefits of PTFE coated fiberglass
- Energy Star rated
- Cool Roof Rating Council certified
- PTFE coated fiberglass membranes reflect up to 73% of solar heat and hold only 7% on their exterior surface
- PTFE coated fiberglass provides thermal insulation to a degree similar to conventional glazing
- U value of approximately 4.0-5.0 for a single-layer application
- High shading coefficient, resulting in energy savings over traditional glass glazing
Lighting benefits of PTFE coated fiberglass
- Highly transparent
- It allows natural daylight to reach the people below while also providing shading
- It is translucent, but still screens out ultraviolet rays and excess heat
- Reflects 75% of sunlight
- Absorbs 10% of sunlight
- Transmits 15% of sunlight
Maintenance benefits of PTFE coated fiberglass
- Regularly self-cleaning with rainwater
- A manual clean every 2-5 years is recommended, but because the fabric strength can support human weight, this can be done easily with jet-washers or soft brushes and access to the roof
- No internal cleaning required
- PTFE coated fiberglass installs in a buff color and bleaches to a bright white with sun exposure, so the structure self-maintains a bright white appearance over time
Safety benefits of PTFE coated fiberglass
- US Fire-Rated Noncombustible ASTM E-136, Class A Smoke ASTM E-84, Burning Brand E-108, CSFM Title 19, Pass NFPA 701
- Inherently non-flammable
- Class 1 rating in surface spread of flame testing
- UK Class 0 performance in BS476 pt6 fire propagation tests
Design benefits of PTFE coated fiberglass
- Lightweight (approximately 0.3 pounds per square foot, or 1.5kg per square meter)
- Single panels can be fabricated in almost any size and shape
- Large spans can be reinforced with structural cables
- PTFE coated fiberglass has highly elastic properties (10.5 x 106 PSI modular elasticity)
- It does not significantly expand or shrink under stress
- It provides a significant degree of noise absorption and sound attenuation
- PTFE coated fiberglass can support up to 1,000 pounds per square inch (18 kg per mm)
- It can become a stage for beautiful and dramatic lighting effects
Tarpaulin tearing strength by the trouser tear method
This standard specifies a method of determining the tarpaulin tearing strength under specified conditions. It is applicable to products that, because of their flexibility, do not tear when clamped between the grips of a tensile testing machine. The method makes it possible to compare samples of different products provided their thickness does not differ by more than 10%.
2. Normative references
This standard incorporates, by dated or undated reference, provisions from other publications. These normative references are cited at the appropriate places in the text, and the titles of the publications are listed below. For dated references, subsequent amendments to or revisions of any of these publications apply to this standard only when incorporated in it by amendment or revision. For undated references, the latest edition of the publication referred to applies.
|DIN 51220||General requirements for materials testing machines, including verification and calibra- tion|
|Determining plastic film and sheeting thickness by the stylus method
Determination of tear strength of rubber and plastic film by Graves angle testing with cuts
|DIN EN ISO 291
DIN EN ISO 527-1
|Plastics – Standard atmospheres for conditioning and testing (ISO 291 : 1997)
Plastics – Determination of tensile properties – Part 1: General principles (ISO 527-1 : 1993 + Corr 1 : 1994)
|DIN EN ISO 7500-1||Metallic materials – Verification of static uniaxial testing machines – Part 1: Tension/com- pression testing machines – Verification and calibration of the force-measuring system (ISO 7500-1 : 1999)|
Ratio of the force with which a trapezoidal trouser-shaped specimen as shown in figure 1 resists tear, to the specimen thickness.
Figure 1: Template
- Grip clamping marks
4.1 Sampling and specimen preparation
Specimens as shown in figure 1 shall be cut from the product to be tested. If possible, they shall be taken pap allel and transverse to the manufacturing direction (machine direction) of the film or sheeting so as to permit determination of the tear resistance in both directions as defined by the direction of the incision.
NOTE: If only one piece of the product is available and its manufacturing direction cannot be determined, specimens are to be taken in two directions normal to each other.
The cut directions shall be marked.
The use of a template as shown in figure 2, made of a cut-resistant material, will make it easier to cut out the specimen and make the incision with a knife or razor blade, and to make the grip clamping marks using a pencil, ballpoint pen or grease pencil.
Figure 2: Template
4.2 Number of specimens
A minimum of five specimens shall be tested. If specimens are to tested in both directions, at least five shall be taken for each direction. In arbitration cases, at least ten specimens in each direction are to be tested.
5.1 Tensile testing machine
Class 1, as in DIN EN ISO 7500-1, conforming to the requirements of DIN 51220 and fitted with a device for gripping the specimen at the marks (see figure 1).
5.2 Measuring device
For measuring the specimen thickness as in DIN 53370.
Carry out the tear test in a 23/50 standard atmosphere as in DIN EN ISO 291.
NOTE: In many cases, additional tests performed at lower and higher temperatures are recommended. For this purpose, an environmental test chamber shall be used during testing, capable of maintaining the required temperature to within 0.5 °C
To meet the customers’ over-expected pleasure , now roller blind fabric manufacturers to offer our greatest general service which includes internet marketing, sales, planning, output, quality controlling, packing, warehousing and logistics for Retractable Roller Blind Fabric, Double Roller Blind Zebra Fabric, Black Sunscreen Fabric, Translucent Sunscreen Fabric, We also ensure that your choice is going to be crafted with the highest good quality and dependability. Be sure to feel free of charge to contact us for additional information. We always continually offer you by far the most conscientious customer service, and the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These attempts include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for Retractable Roller Blind Fabric, We strive for excellence, constant improvement and innovation, is committed to make us the “customer trust” and the “first choice of engineering machinery accessories brand” suppliers. Choose us, sharing a win-win situation!
Vinyl roller shades fabric is a four-ply fabric consisting of a piece of polyester scrim laminated between three sheets of polyvinyl film (PVC). Scrim is loosely woven material which made out of polyester. As the material is put through the laminator, it is also embossed. An embossing is the surface texture. Duletai’s most common embossings are matte, taffeta, and polish. Our roller blinds fabrics usually have a matte finish for smoothness. The material is rolled onto a cardboard core. Our standard core size is 3”. The polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films were complemented by polyurethane films and coatings. The width of Vinyl roller shades fabric is from 1.02 m up to 3.20m. Color can be customized according to customers’ requirement. We can produce both hot and cold laminated roller shade fabric, for its good flexibility, excellent tensile strength and tear strength and develop all kinds of durable roller shade fabric for different applications.
Coated pvc tarpaulin is made from a polyester base fabric that is woven or warpknitted and is coated with a layer of polyvinyl chloride that is available in different types. The polyester based fabric is measured by the weight of thread and the density of the weave. So if the weight is heavier then obviously denier would be too. It is explained as 500D means the thickness of the yarn, 10 X 10 count means there are 10 threads per inch in each direction.. The weight of PVC tarpaulin is usually measured in ounces per square yard. Our common embossing is polished and matte. Surface texture is known as embossing. They are used in a Swimming pool, Bouncing Castle, Truck cover, Ventilation duct, Medical mattress, Boats, Tents, Membrane structure, Ventilation duct and more.
The maximum width of the PVC tarpaulin is 5.1. For smoothness we have a matte finish on products, have a polished finish on our tent products and taffeta finish on hospital products like mattress ticking. Coated pvc tarpaulin is sold by the rolls, we have standard core size which is 3 inch inside diameter but we use 2 inch Core occasionally. Blended rubber coatings, silicone coatings, acrylic coatings, and polyurethane films complement PVC films. All these mentioned films and coatings are strengthened with polyester fabrics and nylon fabric that are non-woven, woven and knits. There are many other varieties of films fabrics and different foils that can be coated or laminated for the different applications or uses. PVC tarpaulin width ranges from 1.0m up to 5.10m m. The color of these tarpaulins is customized according to the requirements of our customers. For good quality, good flexibility, excellent tear strength, excellent tensile strength and durability we produce laminated and coated polyvinyl chloride tarpaulin. We promise to provide quality products to our customers according to the needs of the customers. We deal with the quality products so that our customers get the superb things. Our products are available at affordable rates that the customers can easily buy our products. We have earned a lot of fame due to our services. Our services rely upon quality because quality makes us perfect among all. We use the materials that are reliable and of high level strength. We don’t compromise on the quality of the products and this is the reason we have permanent customers.