Fiberglass sun screen is woven vinyl-coated fiberglass screening manufactured for the primary use of reducing solar heat gain in the summer and reducing heat loss in winter. Our fiberglass sun screen absorbs and dissipates up to 70 percent of the sun’s heat and glare before it reaches the window, keeping any room shaded and cooler in the warmer months. There are many types of fiberglass sunscreen fabrics in different weaving, openness and color, the choice needs to consider two directions, namely the quality of the fabric itself and the application environment. The Duletai glass fiber fabric has excellent dimensional stability, the deformation coefficient after temperature change and stress is small, and the tensile strength is strong, the fire rating is high, and the service life is very long.
Fiberglass sun screen specifications:
|Fiberglass 5% Openess | DuraSuntex DLT-SYF500Series|
|Composition:||40% Fiberglass, 60% PVC|
|Breaking strength:||1125N x 1250N|
|Elongation:||Warp: 5% Weft: 3%|
|Fire Resistance:||NFPA 701 / B1|
|Pattern:||Plain Weaving (2×2)|
|Packing:||Polybags +outside hard paper tube|
Fiberglass sun screen features:
- Fiberglass material greatly improve the tensile strength of the fabric, has significant wind resistance and mechanical properties that is subjected to frequent use.
- Good fire retardant performance, oxygen index exceeds 32, reaching B1 standard; after fire, the inner of the fabric is glass fiber, which will not be deformed or carbonized.
- The fiberglass is an inorganic non-metallic material, it’s insulation performance is better than that of polyester sunscreen fabric.
- The fiberglass fabric has low shrinkage high dimensional stability, which can effectively prevent the warpage deformation and creep of the fabric, the stability is better than that of polyester sunscreen fabric.
- The fiberglass fabric is UV-resistant, anti-aging, anti-acid and alkali resistant, weather resistant, so it has long service life.
Fiberglass sun screen applications:
Roller blinds, Roman blinds and Panel Window Blindsceiling blinds, Roman shades, Decoration and partition.