Fiberglass solar screen is woven by high-strength glass fiber coated PVC through a special process. The advantages of fiberglass sunscreen fabrics can be simply summarized as: sunshade, insulation and transparent. Fiberglass solar screen can block the heat generated by solar radiation, effectively reduce the air conditioner load, improve indoor quality and visual comfort. With the modern architecture’s emphasis on shading, the increasing demand for shading products has also triggered the renewal of blinds fabrics. Modern blinds fabrics integrate color, transparency, environmental protection and decoration, and are welcomed by all walks of life. They also allow us to get closer to nature and pay attention to life.
Fiberglass solar screen specifications:
|Fiberglass 3% Openess | DuraSuntex DLT-SYF350Series|
|Composition:||40% Fiberglass, 60% PVC|
|Breaking strength:||2600N x 1600N|
|Elongation:||Warp: 3% Weft: 4%|
|Fire Resistance:||NFPA 701 / B1|
|Pattern:||Plain Weaving (2×2)|
|Packing:||Polybags +outside hard paper tub|
Fiberglass solar screen features:
- Fiberglass material greatly improve the tensile strength of the fabric, has significant wind resistance and mechanical properties that is subjected to frequent use.
- Good fire retardant performance, oxygen index exceeds 32, reaching B1 standard; after fire, the inner of the fabric is glass fiber, which will not be deformed or carbonized.
- The fiberglass is an inorganic non-metallic material, it’s insulation performance is better than that of polyester sunscreen fabric.
- The fiberglass fabric has low shrinkage high dimensional stability, which can effectively prevent the warpage deformation and creep of the fabric, the stability is better than that of polyester sunscreen fabric.
- The fiberglass fabric is UV-resistant, anti-aging, anti-acid and alkali resistant, weather resistant, so it has long service life.
Fiberglass solar screen applications:
Roller blinds, Roman blinds and Panel Window Blindsceiling blinds, Roman shades, Decoration and partition.