Fiberglass roller blind fabric is a great choice if you are after a window covering that is beautiful in its simplicity. This is because they fit very closely to the window frames and do not have a lot of excess fabric. Fiberglass roller blind fabric can also be made with a wide range of a selection of fabrics including translucent fabrics, sunscreen fabrics, and black out fabrics. Of course, the fabrics are available in a range of colors and patterns so you can choose the one that suits your home best to your taste.
Roller blinds have always been popular because of their clever control mechanism which is a continuous chain loop enabling easy and precise upward and downward adjustment. They also have a reputation for understated sophistication, but the continuing popularity of Roller blinds can be fairly attributed to the breakthrough technologyin the fabric component and most recently in the controller system hardware.
Roller blinds can now be made in contemporary textured weaves, smooth minimalist plains, translucent, screen,opaque or blockout fabrics. All of the ‘intelligent’ fabrics we use have superior solar protection and excellent insulating properties.
At Window Treatments our design team has been quick to adapt our Roller blind systems and mechanisms so that the wonderful strengths of these new fabrics can be utilised in extensive home and business applications.
Strong demand is now evident for screen fabrics in the Roller Blind range. Screen fabrics provide light filtering as opposed to light block-out so that the view can be maintained whilst at the same time light control is acheived. Screen fabrics are attractive but also very functional. Stunning Roller blinds are the ultimate in contemporary style and are perfect for controlling heat and glare with the option of maintaining your exterior vista.
Why choose Fiberglass roller blind fabric?
- Roller blinds generally give a modern, trendy and stylish look to enhance the aesthetic beauty of your home.
- Convenient to use, easy to install, maintain and clean. You must use the right fabrics for your blinds. For example, if to be placed in kitchen windows, you need a fabric that would allow some light to pass through so you can enjoy the natural sunlight while spending time in the kitchen.
- Roller blinds are used as insulators or help control glare and temperature inside a room or house. Roller blinds can be placed in many different areas such as homes, schools, clinics, working spaces, etc.
Fiberglass roller blind fabric
- COMPOSTION : 2PIY PLASTICIZED PVC – 1 PIY 100% FIBER GLASS
- DARKINING : 100%
- GRAMMAGE : 480 g/m2 +%
- THICKNESS : 0.36+5%
- TOLERANCE : (+) (-)5% FOR ALL MEASURES
- CLEANING : SOAPY WATER
- APPLICATION : Fiberglass window curtain features self-cleaning, anti-virus anti-bacteria anti-flame anti-fire, anti-mildew and anti-static abilities, smoothness and environmental protection. Self-cleaning window curtain is an innovative product in textile industry. It has become one of the rising interior decoration fabrics and the majority of it has been exported abroad and widely used in high-end hotels, offices buildings and living quarters.