Antistatic PVC is used for products where surfaces require the reduction or elimination of the build-up of static electricity to avoid damage resultant from the static electrical charges. The role of the anti-static agent is to make the surface of the material itself slightly conductive. Static dissipative PVC is used in varied applications, the most popular being in static electric sensitive areas, electronic manufacturing, industry and mining.
PVC is an ethylene – based polymer, its material is a non – crystalline material. PVC materials are often used with stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, color materials, shock absorbers and other additives. It has non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and good geometrical stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid and is not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Equipment cover, dust-free box, test fixture, dust-free room and other places that need antistatic treatment.
- Confined space air changing
- Ventilating tasks & vessels prior to entry
- General ventilation
- Blowing or extracting air
- In combination with Heater to provide warm air
- In combination with Filter Unit to provide clean air