PVC printing mesh fabric is warpknitted mesh fabric, 100% polyester yarn. High tensive and tear strength, widely used in flex banner and PVC coated fabric.
Material: 100% Polyester
Width: According to customer’s request
Technics: Warp Knitted
Feature: Anti-Static, Blackout, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant
Certification: SGS, CCC, ISO 9001
Yarn count: 1000DX1000D 12X12
Weight: According to customer’s request
Flame Retardant: B1(according to DIN4102); M2(according to NFP92-501); NFPA 701-2 passed ( USA). this flame retardant only refer to raw materials itself. Nuclear Coating Fabric can’t ensure flame retardant after printing finish, please consult your ink supplier ahead to ensure that flame retardant property is meet your final program damand.
UV stablizer: Anti-UV (8 grade)Heavy metal: meet the guidelines2002/95/ec of the european parliament & council of 27 Jan 2003.
PVC printing mesh fabric features:
1. Unique PVC coating formulations and surface treatment technologies.
2. Biaxial / woven high-tenacity yarn, with excellent tensile resistance and impact resistance.
3. Stable inkjet absorption and with PVC liner, make the printing more convenience.
4. Easy washing with preventing dirty and dust.
5. High standard tensile strength and elasticity make it easily operate.
6. All catalogue samples for quality check used only, further specifications available by request.
7. Flame Retardant (B1/M1), Long Outdoor Life Span.
8. 5.00m width only for mesh without PVC liner, if with line, the widest is 3.20m
PVC printing mesh fabric applications:
1. Billboards Building Murals Backdrop of exhibition booths, etc.
2. Applicable to EIF, HP-SCITEX, ARIZONA, Yaselan and other solvent based grant format digital printer.
3. For large billboards, banners and indoor or outdoor signage with silk screen and wide-format digital printing.