Aluminium wire for coating is widely used in arc and flange flame spray systems, highly anti-corroision and anti-high temperature, coatings to resist heat and prevent scaling of conventional low alloy steels, bond coats for improving the adhesion of top coatings, coatings on moulds in the glass industry. The aluminium wire for coating adopts high quality aluminum ingot, no other substances enter the process from raw material (aluminum ingot) input to strip output, and the product is not exposed to other metal. The detection adopts DF-100 type direct-reading spectrometer,inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrum and other high-end testing instruments. Strict check and detection are conducted in the whole working procedures including raw material-wire output-big drawing-middle drawing-water tank-baling-storage. The content of each batch of aluminum wire is guaranteed to be above 99.9%. The surface of aluminum wire is smooth and bright; no break of wire exists; single wire has no greasy dirt, burr, scratch or scar; there is no block of device in application.
Aluminium wire 99.9% specifications:
Product name: Pure Aluminium Wire 99.9%
Surface Treatment: Oxidized
- Al (Min): 99.9%
- Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa): 80Min.
- Elongation (≥ %): 5%-10%
- Conductivity: Insignificance
- Model Number: 990
- Tolerance: ±0.1%
- Processing Service: Extending
- Packing: Spool with Cartons & Pallets , 7kgs/10kgs per spool
|TYPE||D||d||f||A||a||grs WEIGHT||kgs CAPACITY|
Aluminium wire 99.9% features:
1. The size and shape of spraying are insusceptible. Spraying can be conducted on the whole surface, or on a large defined surface, which is a convenient and economical method in coating the partial surface of a large unit.
2. The parent material doesn’t change. For the heated temperature on parent material is low during spraying, the workplace only distorts slightly.
3. The thickness of coating varies in a large range, from several microns to several millimeters.
4. Spraying moulding is available. Thermal spraying technology can not only form a coating on the surface of material, but also be used to manufacture machinery parts, namely, spraying molding products.
Transportation & Storage of 2mm Purity 99.99% Aluminium Wire means of transportation with acid, alkali or salt that may corrode aluminum are forbidden. Aluminum segment should be stored in a dry and ventilated storeroom which is free of corrosive substance and be protected from rain.
Aluminium wire 99.9% applications:
For metallic film such as CPP, PET, BOPP , etc.
Transparent High Barrier Film
Metalized BOPP Films
Metalized CPP Films
Aluminized PET Films